Standard License - This license is included with all images and allows you to make use of and display the image in a website or print project. A maximum of 250,000 copies incorporating the image may be made. Learn more.
Extended License - The Extended License grants the Standard License, as outlined above, with no limit to the number of copies that can be made. Learn more.
- In the Transaction section of your Dashboard you will find all your previously purchased images. Click the "upgrade" button to purchase a new image size, format or license.
Available File Formats
- Vector EPS files allow you to edit the image and resize without losing image quality. To edit this file you will need editing software such as Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw or Freehand.
- JPEG files are the most common photography format. To edit this file you will need to have photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop.
- Every browser handles downloading differently. Internet Explorer lets you choose where to save a file or it will default to the last place you saved a file. Firefox saves files to your desktop unless set otherwise in the preferences. Safari will generally send images to your downloads folder or your desktop.
- All our images are zipped to reduce file size and downloading time. You can open these files with programs such as Winzip, Zipeg and Stuffit Expander.
- Create new Lightboxes through your user dashboard.
- Add images to your Lightboxes by clicking the "+" icon as you rollover images you are interested in.
- Navigate to your Lightboxes when you've added all of the images you wanted to come back to.
- Select the specific Lightbox you'd like to inspect.
- As you rollover the images within a Lightbox, you can isolate/enlarge the image, or compare up to 3 images at a time!
Credit Plans and Receipts
- Credit Plans start at just $25. Standard License pricing varies by image. After an image is purchased, any remaining balance will remain in your account for future image purchases.
- For every deposit and purchase you will be emailed a receipt. Receipts are also available to print in your transaction history.
Refunds and Alternative File Formats
- A purchase refund will only be offered if the image purchased is corrupt, poor quality or the download was not the correct image.
- The value of the image purchase will be credited to your GL account so you can find an alternative image.
- If you purchase an image and cannot open the file in one of your programs please message us. We will either resend you the image or save it in a format that is compatible with your software program.
Updating Your Profile
- Change your password.
- Update any personal contact information.
Need Help or Have a Question?
Send us an email: email@example.com