Daily Upload Limit and Approval Rating
- Daily Upload Limits are determined by your approval rating and GL Reviewer's rating.
- You can submit your upload limit every 24 hours.
- Images that exceed your limit will not be imported.
- Limits can increase or decrease as approval rating changes.
- Uploading suspension will occur if submissions consistently fail to meet quality standards or proper file requirements.
Image Pricing & Licensing
- The Default Import Price sets pricing for all your uploaded images.
- We offer nine price categories: $1, $3, $5, $7, $10, $15, $20, $25, and $30.
- Individual images may be edited to be priced higher or lower.
- The Default Licenses option sets the licensing for your all your images. Choose to offer one, two or all three licenses.
- We offer three licenses: Standard, Merchandise and Ultimate.
- Individual images may be edited to offer one or more licenses.
Additional Image Sizes & Pricing
- All JPEGs will be offered in three sizes: large, medium and small.
- Large is the size of your original submission.
- Medium is sized to 1400 px on the long side.
- Small is sized to 700 px on the long side.
- Pricing for small and medium images is based on the value of the original (large) image and cannot be changed.
On-Site and FTP Uploading Options
- The on-site image uploader offers fast, multiple file uploading.
- FTP login and password are provided in your Uploads section.
- Both importers support IPTC metadata.
Upload History and File Status
- Upload History provides file details for each import session.
- Import status tells you if the image imported or failed.
- Images may fail to import because the file size is too small, too large or image exceeds daily upload limit.
- Images with IPTC metadata will import directly to Pending.
- Images missing titles, descriptions and keywords will import to Unfinished. Images must be edited and submitted for review.
- Unfinished images will be deleted after 30 days.
Model Releases (GL Personalities Sellers)
- A release must be provided for each recognizable person.
- Releases must be legible and protect GL as an agency.
- Submit releases using the Release Uploader located in the Upload section of your Dashboard or by placing them in the Releases Folder if using FTP.
- All releases must be in JPEG or PDF format.
- Pending - Images that are ready to be reviewed.
- Unfinished - Images that need additional editing.
- Rejected - Images that were not accepted.
- Deleted - Images you removed from your portfolio.
- Releases - Provides a list of all imported model releases.
- GLC, GLP Filters - Displays your images that are in these collections.
- Rollover an image in your portfolio and click the edit button.
- Change the image price or licence options from the dropdown menus and then click submit to update.
- Edit titles, descriptions or keywords and click sumbit to update an already approved image or to submit to pending for review.
- To remove an image from your portfolio, click the delete button. The image will be removed from search and will be moved to your deleted area.
Commissions and Payouts
- All Sellers earn a flat commission rate of 40%.
- Payouts are available when you reach $50 in earnings.
- The "Request Payout" button will appear when you are eligible to receive a payout.
- Payouts are processed within 15 days of the request date.
- You must have a registered PayPal or Moneybookers account.
- Payments are paid in US currency.
Refunds and Chargebacks
- A refund will only be offered to buyers if the image purchased is corrupt, poor quality or the download was not the correct image.
- Chargebacks will be assessed on the rare occasion of credit card fraud. GL takes preventive measures to prohibit fraud.
Request to Close Account
- You may request to close your account after 30 days.
- Earnings of less than $50 at the time of closing will be forfeited.
- Images will be removed within 5 business days of request.
- Account access will be locked and membership terminated.
Inactive and Zero Performing Accounts
- Inactive Sellers that have not uploaded or logged in within a 12 month period or Sellers with zero performing accounts (0 sales) within a 12 month period may be subject to termination.
Annual Review of Files
- Throughout the year, GL will perform a review of each Seller's portfolio. Images will be reviewed for similarities, overall quality and commercial value.